About Me

My photo
hi : ) my name is Grace! im not a makeup artist, just a girl who loves fashion and cosmetics. this is a blog that is linked to my youtube account where all my videos are. hope you guys can go check it out and hope you guys like it ! xoxo

Thursday, August 19, 2010

July 2010 Favorites

These are my July 2010 favorites

Estée Lauder
Idealist
Dual-Action Refinishing Treatment
2.5 oz
$49.5

Laura Mercier
Intensive Moisture Mask
3.7 oz
$32

M.A.C.
single eyeshadow - warming trend
palette - 6 smoke and mirrors eye shadows
(fire in her eyes, wide-eyed wonder, black magique, spell no.9, deception, smoke & mirrors)
mineralize blush - daft pink
[ i want to get pictures and info for these, but mac's website is updating so ill update these info later ]

Maybelline
Expert Wear® Eye Shadow Quads
Chai Latte
$5-7

Maybelline
Volum' Express the Falsies Waterproof Mascara
Black
$6-8

 Lancôme
Color Design
Sensational Effects Lipcolor
Vintage Rose
$22
(but like i said in my video, i got this with the gift set)

Please remember to comment, rate, and subscribe
 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment