About Me

My photo
hi : ) my name is Grace! im not a makeup artist, just a girl who loves fashion and cosmetics. this is a blog that is linked to my youtube account where all my videos are. hope you guys can go check it out and hope you guys like it ! xoxo

Sunday, February 28, 2010

what's coming up

it's been a week since i uploaded my first vidoe
and i only got 14 views on it
kinda disspointed but i guess it's cuz i only have 1 video :P
anyone got any tips on promoting my vids?
but anyway
im gonna film another video or videos tomorrow
since i really don't have time today cuz i have to finish my homework which it due tmr
and i don't have any makeup on today cuz i didn't leave my house today :P
so yea
it's gonna be a "what's in my bag" video as a response to Elle's What's in my purse video [link here]
im excited to do that video cuz i love seeing people's whats in my purse videos :D
and another one's gonna be a haul video
cuz i went to walmart like 3 times this past week (3 different stores btw)
and target and CVS.....
all of the stores in my area have such few things which is sad cuz i could never find what i actually want
i also put in orders from eyeslipsface.com and cherryculture.com
i got my NYX products from cherryculture.com already but im still waiting for the E.L.F. products to come in
and then ill do reviews and tuts on them


hopefully more people will go and view my vids
and my blog too :D
cuz it's gonna be pathetic since im gonna feel like im just talking to myself lol


oh yea and my friend's coming to visit me this week and i really wanna go to CCO and i found that there's one like 40min away from my house which it good :)


also i just got a job (thumb up)
starts training on thursday
EXCITED~~


aiite
talk to you guys soon!
XOXO

1 comment: